COVID-19 Precautions for 2021 Icons of Design
The health and safety of all Icons of Design attendees, artists and staff is our priority. To achieve maximum comfortable seating capacity, all patrons attending Icons of Design will be required to show proof of full vaccination dated two weeks prior to the concert. Our aim is to make you as safe and comfortable as we can, in a vaccinated, limited, audience. Musicians, staff, and volunteers will also be vaccinated. There is also a mandate in place in Napa County requiring everyone to wear masks for our indoor concerts. We will provide masks at the door for anyone who forgets to bring one.
- Please check in upon arrival using your name, check-in will be contactless and you do not need to bring a print out of your receipt.
- Entry will require proof of receiving a fully completed Covid-19 vaccine two weeks prior to the concert date. There will be no exceptions for entry to any concert, including for youth, without providing proof of vaccination and a photo i.d. at the door.
The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination*:
- Vaccination card (which includes the name of person vaccinated, type of COVID-19 vaccine provided, and date the last dose was administered)
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccination card as a separate document
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device
- Proof of vaccination from the State of California My Vaccine Record website
- Documentation of full vaccination from a healthcare provider
*Please note that Negative Covid-19 test results will not be permissible for entry. There are not exceptions to proof of full vaccination.
- Patrons will have allocated seats, patrons are requested to remain in their seats once they have entered the dinner venue, and we also ask that patrons respect distancing.
- Patrons are required to wear face masks when not dining or drinking.
- Advanced reservations will be required via phone or online. No walk-up orders will be taken at the box office.
- Gala programs will be handed out at check in.
- All seats will be sanitized and cleaned before and after the event.
- In order to allow adequate air flow, it may be necessary to allow some windows and doors to remain open. We appreciate your understanding.
We encourage anyone who is feeling unwell not to attend. If you need to cancel your plans, please call the box office at 707.258 5559 or email us. Tickets will be refunded, exchanged or can be returned to the Festival as a tax-deductible donation.