COVID-19 Precautions for Music in the Vineyards events 2022
The health and safety of all Music in the Vineyards audiences, artists and staff is our priority. Our aim is to make you as safe and comfortable as we can in a vaccinated environment. Musicians, staff and volunteers will also be vaccinated.
- Entry will require proof of receiving a fully completed Covid-19 vaccine two weeks prior to the event date. There will be no exceptions for entry, including for youth, without providing proof of vaccination and a photo i.d. at the door. You can also email your vaccination proof in advance to: email@example.com
- Face masks must be worn at all times. Masks must be well-fitted and high quality (N95, KN95, KF94, FFP2). There will be masks available if you forget to bring your own.
- Programs will be handed out at check in or you can view the digital program online at our website.
- All seats will be sanitized and cleaned before and after the event.
- In order to allow adequate air flow, it may be necessary to allow some windows and doors to remain open. We appreciate your understanding.
We encourage anyone who is feeling unwell not to attend. Please do not attend if you:
- Currently have COVID-19; have tested positive for, or been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days of any concert;
- Are not feeling well, or exhibiting symptoms, including a temperature over 100° F.
If you need to cancel your plans, please call the box office at 707.258 5559 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination*:
- Vaccination card (which includes the name of person vaccinated, type of COVID-19 vaccine provided, and date the last dose was administered)
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccination card as a separate document
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device
- Proof of vaccination from the State of California My Vaccine Record website
- Documentation of full vaccination from a healthcare provider
*Please note that Negative Covid-19 test results will not be permissible for entry. There are not exceptions to proof of full vaccination.
Waiver and Release of Liability: Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event for which tickets are issued, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the same, including without limitation illness, injury, death, personal loss, property damage, or other related harm. Ticket holder agrees that Music in the Vineyards, the facility, organization agents, participants, sponsors, and/or related persons are not responsible or liable for any illness, injury, death, personal loss, property damage, or other related harm.
Thank you for helping to make a safe environment for everyone.