Music in the Vineyards Goes To Vienna & Prague - May 1 - 11, 2023
MITV’s wonderful trip to two of the great music cities of the world, Vienna and Prague, is scheduled after a long delay due to Covid. Join us for an intimate 10-day journey from May 1 – 11, 2023. The tour begins on May 2 in Vienna with May 1 reserved for travel to Europe.
Along with Michael and Daria Adams, we will explore the heart of these beautiful places where many of the great composers lived and worked and the Habsburgs reigned. Follow in the footsteps of major composers, enjoy performances by outstanding artists, and revel in private concerts, exclusive to the tour. A cruise along the blue Danube, deluxe accommodations, great food and wine, plus Michael and Daria's expert commentary and company complete this spectacular trip for music lovers and MITV fans!
Here is the brochure with a full itinerary which gives you all the details of the 2023 tour.
Here is the registration form for you to complete online and send by mail or email to secure your reservation.
The tour will last 10 days and 9 nights. Limited to 25 participants.
Tour cost: $6,590, ground only, based on double occupancy.
See registration form for further details.
Tour highlights include:
- Performance by the Vienna Philharmonic in the historic Musikverein.
- Performance of Manon at the beautiful Vienna State Opera.
- Private concerts exclusive to the tour group.
- Tours of major sites in Vienna and Prague with expert guides, including private early-entry tour of the Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna, one of the finest art museums in the world.
- Exclusive private viewing of Beethoven manuscripts at the Lobkowicz Palace.
- Ferry river cruise on the Danube and wine tasting in the lovely Wachau region.
- Deluxe accommodations in the historic city centers at 5-star hotels.
- Fine dining and wonderful cafés in both cities.
- Plenty of free time to relax, shop or sight see!
- Commentary by Michael and Daria throughout the journey on the music you hear and the places you visit.
The safety and well-being of our patrons is our prime concern and we are hopeful that by 2023 travel to and from Europe will be easy for all.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to email us at MITV or call the office 707 258 5559.