Music in the Vineyards Goes To Vienna & Prague!
10 days and 9 nights. Limited to 25 participants
In March 2020 Artistic Directors, Michael and Daria Adams along with a group of MITV supporters were all set to undertake an intimate 10-day journey to two of the great music cities of the world, Vienna and Prague. Everyone had their bags packed and then the Covid-19 pandemic took hold and the trip had to be postponed. We are now working with the tour company to reschedule this wonderful trip for March/April 2022. We will have the exact dates and cost of the trip available in the next few months but in the meantime here are details of the planned highlights.
Along with Michael and Daria Adams, we will explore the heart of these beautiful places where many of the great composers lived and worked and the Habsburgs reigned. Follow in the footsteps of major composers, enjoy performances by outstanding artists, and revel in private concerts, exclusive to the tour. A cruise along the blue Danube, deluxe accommodations, great food and wine, plus Michael and Daria's expert commentary and company complete this spectacular trip for music lovers and MITV fans!
- Performances by orchestras such as the Vienna Symphony, the Prague Symphony all in historic concert halls.
- Performance at the beautiful Vienna State Opera.
- Private concerts exclusive to the tour group.
- Tours of major sites in Vienna and Prague with expert guides, including private early-entry tour of the Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna, one of the finest art museums in the world, and the houses of Beethoven, Schubert and Dvořák.
- Exclusive private viewing of Beethoven manuscripts at the Lobkowicz Palace.
- Ferry river cruise on the Danube and wine tasting in the lovely Wachau region.
- Deluxe accommodations in the historic city centers at 5-star hotels.
- Fine dining and wonderful cafés in both cities.
- Plenty of free time to relax, shop or sightsee!
- Commentary by Michael and Daria throughout the journey on the music you hear and the places you visit.
If you would like to register interest in the trip please email us. The tour cost will be posted with further details by the end of the year.
The brochure for the postponed 2020 tour is available here to give you a taste of how the 2022 tour will be organized.
The safety and well being of our patrons is our prime concern and we are hoping that by Easter 2022 Europe will have reopened.