MUSIC IN THE VINEYARDS GOES TO VIENNA & PRAGUE
March 31 - April 10, 2020: 10 days & 9 nights
Limited to 25 participants
Join Michael and Daria for an intimate 10-day journey to two of the great music cities of the world, Vienna and Prague, next spring! We will explore the heart of these beautiful places where many of the great composers lived and worked and the Hapsburgs reigned. Follow in the footsteps of major composers, enjoy performances by outstanding artists, and revel in private concerts, exclusive to the tour. A cruise along the blue Danube, deluxe accommodations, great food and wine, plus Michael and Daria’s expert commentary and company complete this spectacular trip for music lovers and MITV fans!
- Performances by the Vienna Symphony, Prague Symphony and Yuja Wang in recital, all in historic concert halls
- Optional performance at the beautiful Vienna State Opera
- Two private concerts exclusively for the group
- Tours of major sites in Vienna & Prague with expert guides, including private early-entry tour of the Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna, one of the finest art museums in the world, and the houses of Beethoven, Schubert and Dvorak
- Exclusive private viewing of Beethoven manuscripts at the Lobkowicz Palace
- Ferry river cruise on the Danube and wine tasting in the lovely Wachau region
- Deluxe accommodations in the historic city centers at 5-star hotels
- Fine dining and wonderful cafés in both cities
- Plenty of free time to relax, shop or sightsee!
- Commentary by Michael and Daria throughout the journey on the music you hear and places you visit
Tour cost: $5,890 per person, ground only, based on double occupancy. Participation strictly limited. Limited to 25 participants. For more details, download the complete brochure/itinerary (below) and registration form, or contact MITV at 707-258-5559.